Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I sign up for Pickup and Delivery Services? How will I be billed?
You can go online to www.Bibbentuckers.com/delivery to sign up. A credit card and a cell number are needed to start an account, The pickup and delivery charge is $5.00 per month. You can call 214-267-8500 if you have any questions.
2. How long has your delivery service been around and is it secure and safe?
Our delivery service has been available in the Dallas area for 25 years (1996). We have thousands of active Bibbentuckers’ delivery customers in the DFW Metroplex
3. Does the Route Manager (RM) decide where the clothes will be left when returned?
No. You can instruct the RM on the best location to install a hook for your clothes. Some customers provide us with their garage code or access to their preferred location.
4. Do you help remind me when to leave my cleaning bag on the porch?
Bibbentuckers will send you a reminder text at 7:30 pm the night before your service days. If you need a pick-up, please reply Yes before 8 am the next day. A Yes reply automatically adds you to the delivery manifest. If you don’t need service, ignore the text.
5. What should I do if I will be out-of-town?
Download our app or go to the “my account” tab at www.bibbentuckers.com. Use your email as the user ID and the last 4 of the phone number on file as your temporary password. You can temporarily suspend service once you’re in the account. You can also send us a text at 214-234-2695 with dates to suspend service. We will update your account.
6. What do I do if I need another shoe bag, run out of stain stickers or have a rug to be picked up?
Text us at 214-234-2695. We will relay the message to your area RM.
7. Your website and marketing materials speak about recycling and being eco-friendly. How do I participate with Delivery?
You can put your used plastic bags and completely filled hanger caddy in the blue delivery bag for pick up. Your Route Manager will take care of the rest and bring back a new hanger caddy.
8. If I like the service, do you offer any incentives to refer my neighbors, friends or family?
Absolutely. You receive a $25 credit on your account for each new referral you send us who signs up and place at least one order.
9. How do I change my delivery preferences (for example if I prefer to have my clothing folded for an upcoming trip)?
Text your desired change to 214-234-2695. We will update your preferences. You can also update your preferences on our App.
10. What do I do if my items have missing buttons, need repair, or require special treatment?
Communicate with your Route Manager or write a note and attach it to the item. Your clothes/items are carefully reviewed after arriving at the store. A Customer Service Representative will call you if we have a question.
11. Why does Bibbentuckers need my cell number and email address on file?
To send our route reminder text and communicate any other important changes to your service or account.
12. Is there a minimum amount of clothes I must send each time?
Bibbentuckers does not require a monthly minimum.
13. What happens if my delivery day is on a holiday?
Bibbentuckers will text a holiday schedule in advance, so pick-up and delivery dates are clear and expected.
14. What time will my driver arrive to pick-up or deliver?
The usual time is 8 am-5 pm unless there is inclement weather.
Didn’t see your questions answered here?
Contact Corporate with your comments, questions or suggestions.